3HO Kundalini Yoga is extremely potent, combining the traditional yogic tools of posture, breath, mudras, mantras, body locks, and deep relaxation (yoga nidra) into a unique series of yogic kriyas and meditations. These kriyas are particularly suited to the age we live in and produce results that would take many years of regular Hatha yoga practice to achieve. Many find in Kundalini Yoga a deeper connection on all levels, not just the physical.
Benefits you will find with Kundalini Yoga:
- increased muscular tone and flexibility
- corrected posture to allow deep, easy, free flowing breathing
- resetting of your navel point to strengthen the lower triangle
- a strengthening of your nervous system
- balancing of the glandular secretions of your endocrine system
- increased Human Radiance and Majesty – the power of projection and protection in the electro-magnetic field, increasing your resistance to stress and disease
- opening of the heart to love and promoting a deep sense of conscious connectivity and trust. Life becomes an easy intuitive flow
- deep relaxation and spontaneous healing
Our program of classes throughout the month offers a wide choice and includes:
Drop-in class every Wednesday 7 – 8.30 pm where the kriyas chosen by the teacher vary from week to week.
Courses lasting between 4 and 7 weeks designed around a specific theme, such as Abundance, the 7 Chakras, the 5 Elements, the ‘Sat Kriya Challenge’ with kriyas selected to fit the particular theme.
A 2 hour Saturday workshop celebrating the month’s full moon, with kriyas specially selected to match the energy of that month’s full moon. Cost: $200
Schedule of classes and courses:
Our regular Wednesday evening classes start at 7 pm. Cost: $140
Above all, Kundalini Yoga, the science of human radiance, is a lot of fun. In each session you will sweat, stretch, laugh, and relax more deeply than ever before and you will leave feeling Healthy, Happy and Holy.
Nihal Singh (Neil Irwin)
Nihal’s yoga training began 25 years ago with his introduction to 3HO Kundalini Yoga, and he has maintained a consistent daily practice ever since.
As a KRI Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher he offers classes and workshops as taught by Yogi Bhajan. He teaches Kundalini Yoga every Wednesday evening at 7 pm. We also hold a 2 hour Full Moon Kundalini Yoga workshop once a month with the set selected to match the theme of the particular full moon.